Thursday, October 31, 2013

I Gots A Shiny New Blog

Okay. For future reference, this space will be more and more about what it was originally intended for: personal stuff. A record of thoughts and activities to be available for my kids when they grow up enough to be interested, and a place to bicker cheerfully with various friends.

But I'm a writer too, and now I'm doing books, and these days you can't be a writer without a site of your own. Especially, you can't be a writer in small press with ambitions to increase his audience if you don't have your own site.

So I have my site. Henceforth the writerly stuff will happen at

www.dflinthart.wordpress.com

I could copy it all here, I guess, but I'm not sure how interesting it will be for some of the folks about this space. And more: it will be far less 'me', and much more that guy in the top hat with the cigar. You know.

Just thought I'd let you all know. And in other news: who here knew that Big Bird was transgendered? Is this shit for real?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Wordpress.

    For me, it has only lead to tears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not much fond of it myself. But I'll keep this space, as I mentioned. It's simpler, and more reliable.

      Delete